Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > gps + exif

gps + exif

clutch@lycos.com

I know I read a thread on sofware, some opensource, on matching up gps
track data with exif data on one's digicam. I searched my retrieved
messages and did a quick google search and came up empty.

Hints please. Any GPS units that I should consider based on
price/features would be a bonus.

Wes