Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > FastStone Image Viewer - XP taskbar

FastStone Image Viewer - XP taskbar

Terry Pinnell

My first impressions of FastStone Image Viewer are very positive. When
I first ran it two days ago, I was pleased to see that I could use the
very handy feature of popping up menus at the various screen edges
*without* losing my permanently displayed WinXP Taskbar.

I *think* this coincided with my installing 2.26 Beta 1003. Anyone
else please?

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK

chrisjknight@gmail.com

The pop-ups at the edges have always been there!
Chris

Terry Pinnell

>The pop-ups at the edges have always been there!
>Chris

Er, try reading my post again...

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK