Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Repair info/manual for Nikon MD-11 ?

Repair info/manual for Nikon MD-11 ?

Stephen Hui

I'm trying to fix a MD-11, and I think the motor is broken.

I need info to disassemble the motor drive and replace the motor.

Where can I find the repair manual for Nikon MD-11 ?
Any web site might have repair instruction ?

Thanks !
Stephen

Jim

"Stephen Hui" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:J8z1f.8747$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> I'm trying to fix a MD-11, and I think the motor is broken.
>
> I need info to disassemble the motor drive and replace the motor.
>
> Where can I find the repair manual for Nikon MD-11 ?
> Any web site might have repair instruction ?
>
> Thanks !
> Stephen

This thing is sold old that your chance of finding a repair manual is very
remote. It was introduced to fit the FM (introduced in 1977).
Even if you can disassemble it, where will you find spare parts?
Jim