Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Can't charge my Casio Exilim Z55

Can't charge my Casio Exilim Z55

bfranciscofitzmaurice@gmail.com

My battery is dead. I plugged the cradle into the wall using the
provided AC adapter and into my computer using a USB cord. When i put
the camera into the cradle, the charge light flashes red, and the
camera doesn't charge. Everything else works fine -- if I push the
"photo" button on the cradle, the camera plays a slideshow of photos.
If I push "usb" on the cradle, the camera connects to my computer and I
can transfer files. Once i remove the camera from the cradle, it's
useless! What do I have to do to charge this thing?