Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Fuji Finepix E900

Fuji Finepix E900

Graham Archer

Hi,
Does anyone have any information about the introduction date of the
Fuji E900 in the UK?
It seems like a good camera.
I am after a high end digital that can take Raw as well as JPEGS.
I only wish that It was 6mpixel instead of 9.
Apparently the camera only comes with a 16mb card and you can't even get one
RAW image on it.
The megapixel count is getting out of hand. Soon the files will be too
large to manage.
And also on the down side, according to this site :
http://www.fujifilm.co.uk/digital/ca...ex.php?flash=6
only Jessops and a few catalogue firms will be supplying the camera, so the
price isn't likely to drop very much !

Lin Chung

Graham Archer wrote:
> Does anyone have any information about the introduction date of the Fuji
> E900 in the UK?...
> And also on the down side, according to this site :
> http://www.fujifilm.co.uk/digital/ca...ex.php?flash=6
> only Jessops and a few catalogue firms will be supplying the camera, so
> the price isn't likely to drop very much!

From "Ask Fujifilm":
When will the FinePix E900 Zoom be available to buy?
The FinePix E900 Zoom will be available in Jessops from October.

There is no more detail, no recommended retail price, no user manual for
download. The restriction on availability to just one retailer is a public
relation disaster. I am looking forward to the coming of Ricoh R3 and GR
Digital.

--
Lin Chung
[Replace "the Water Margin" with "ntlworld" for e-mail].

Lin Chung

Lin Chung wrote:
> Graham Archer wrote:
> > Does anyone have any information about the introduction date of the
> > Fuji E900 in the UK?...
> > And also on the down side, according to this site :
> > http://www.fujifilm.co.uk/digital/ca...ex.php?flash=6
> > only Jessops and a few catalogue firms will be supplying the camera, so
> > the price isn't likely to drop very much!

> The FinePix E900 Zoom will be available in Jessops from October. There is
> no more detail...

All is now revealed: 329.99 incl. delivery; Jessops is the sole supplier.
http://makeashorterlink.com/?I23F248EB
Manual:
http://home.fujifilm.com/products/di...900/index.html