Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Rita ─ Berkowitz asshat kotm

Re: Rita ─ Berkowitz asshat kotm

George Bush

i will send 200 canadian dollars to the first person who posts the identity of
the rita berkowitz asshat kotm stalker.

Guy Macon

George Bush wrote:

>i will send 200 canadian dollars to the first person who posts the identity of
>the rita berkowitz asshat kotm stalker.

This troll was clearly compiled with inferior tools. My guess
is that you used Visual Troll++, or possibly the TurboTroll 2000.

First generation tools such as that are quite limited, and there
is a severe garbage-collection related performance hit when you
try to optimizing the output of VT++ for insults.

I suggest that you try the latest version of GTC; the Gnu Troller
Collection. It is *the* standard when it comes to creating trolls.
It is also open Source, reentrant, and is fully compliant with the
Triple Troll, Troll-On-Troll and TrollChow protocols.

Oh, and by the way, for trying to pick a fight and create a
crossposted thread that will waste my time, welcome to my killfile.

*Plonk*

Darrell

"Guy Macon" <_see.web.page_@_www.guymacon.com_> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> George Bush wrote:
>
>>i will send 200 canadian dollars to the first person who posts the
>>identity of
>>the rita berkowitz asshat kotm stalker.

> This troll was clearly compiled with inferior tools. My guess
> is that you used Visual Troll++, or possibly the TurboTroll 2000.
>
> First generation tools such as that are quite limited, and there
> is a severe garbage-collection related performance hit when you
> try to optimizing the output of VT++ for insults.
>
> I suggest that you try the latest version of GTC; the Gnu Troller
> Collection. It is *the* standard when it comes to creating trolls.
> It is also open Source, reentrant, and is fully compliant with the
> Triple Troll, Troll-On-Troll and TrollChow protocols.
>
> Oh, and by the way, for trying to pick a fight and create a
> crossposted thread that will waste my time, welcome to my killfile.
>
> *Plonk*

It's clear in the headers he is using the 30 day trial of Troll4Windows