Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > URL for 4 megapixel vs. 7 megapixel Comparison Shots?

URL for 4 megapixel vs. 7 megapixel Comparison Shots?

Vik Rubenfeld

I've heard that DPreview.com has side-by-side comparisons of the same
scene shot by cameras that have different numbers of total megapixels,
e.g. 4 megapixels vs. 7 megapixel shots of the same scene. I've looked
on DPreview.com, but I haven't found these comparisons yet. Can somebody
refer me to the correct URL? Thanks in advance for any info.

-Vik

nelly bly

On 9/25/05 9:02 PM, in article
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), "Vik Rubenfeld"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
Can somebody
> refer me to the correct URL? Thanks in advance for any info.
>

> -Vik

Not sure about DPReview, but Imaging Resource has their Comparometer:
http://www.imaging-resource.com/IMCOMP/COMPS01.HTM
Enjoy,
NB

Vik Rubenfeld