Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Pics From the Anti-war march - Washington DC Sept 24

Pics From the Anti-war march - Washington DC Sept 24

Al Dykes

I did the march several times against Johnson and Nixon. I never
figured I'd have to do it again.

http://www.6gen.com/photography/WDC/index.html

I have about 100 more reaction shots that I may find time to work into
the story.

--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

Don't blame me. I voted for Gore.

MarkČ

Al Dykes wrote:
> I did the march several times against Johnson and Nixon. I never
> figured I'd have to do it again.
>

> http://www.6gen.com/photography/WDC/index.html
>
> I have about 100 more reaction shots that I may find time to work into
> the story.

Bush should take heart...
-Because according to these pictures, he's opposed only by clowns, devils,
and foul-mouthed weirdos.

Ray Fischer

MarkČ <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote:
>Al Dykes wrote:
>> I did the march several times against Johnson and Nixon. I never
>> figured I'd have to do it again.
>>

>> http://www.6gen.com/photography/WDC/index.html
>>
>> I have about 100 more reaction shots that I may find time to work into
>> the story.

>Bush should take heart...
>-Because according to these pictures, he's opposed only by clowns, devils,
>and foul-mouthed weirdos.

Pro-war republicans live to hate.

--
Ray Fischer

ASAAR

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 20:21:56 -0700, "MarkČ" <mjmorgan(lowest even
number here)@cox..net> wrote:

>> http://www.6gen.com/photography/WDC/index.html
>>
>> I have about 100 more reaction shots that I may find time to work into
>> the story.

> Bush should take heart...
> -Because according to these pictures, he's opposed only by clowns,
> devils, and foul-mouthed weirdos.

Yeah, I've heard that he's losing support from his "base". But he
can count on you to the end, not that you don't belong in that group
too. <g>

Peter

"ASAAR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 20:21:56 -0700, "MarkČ" <mjmorgan(lowest even
> number here)@cox..net> wrote:
>
> >> http://www.6gen.com/photography/WDC/index.html
> >>
> >> I have about 100 more reaction shots that I may find time to work into
> >> the story.

> > Bush should take heart...
> > -Because according to these pictures, he's opposed only by clowns,
> > devils, and foul-mouthed weirdos.

> Yeah, I've heard that he's losing support from his "base".

It's been fascinating to watch this erosion of support. It's coming
from all sectors -- even my rabid right roommate, who's an officer
in our county's Republican Party chapter and a fierce Bush
supporter in the last two elections now is calling his presidency
"an unprecedented disaster for America".

SCD

Hi,

I have posted a few photos I took at the San Francisco March on 9-24
as well.

http://www.straw.com/s_druding/March092405.html

We had over 50,000 marching.

On 25 Sep 2005 20:27:24 -0400, (E-Mail Removed) (Al Dykes) wrote:

>I did the march several times against Johnson and Nixon. I never
>figured I'd have to do it again.
>

>http://www.6gen.com/photography/WDC/index.html
>
>I have about 100 more reaction shots that I may find time to work into
>the story.

Father Kodak

On 25 Sep 2005 20:27:24 -0400, (E-Mail Removed) (Al Dykes) wrote:

>I did the march several times against Johnson and Nixon. I never
>figured I'd have to do it again.

Same here.

No matter what the rapid Republicans would like to think, history will
judge Bush and his supporters very, very harshly. And deep down, they
all know it, else they wouldn't be so testy and slimy (as in sliming
all their opponents.)

Katrina was an eye-opener for the country, but the evidence was
already there to see in so many different ways. (the economy, poverty
rates, trade deficit, Iraq, Osama is still running around free, etc.,
etc.). And those are the issues we KNOW about now.

What will we learn about when the next terrorist attack happens?

>http://www.6gen.com/photography/WDC/index.html
>
>I have about 100 more reaction shots that I may find time to work into
>the story.

~~ Father (of two) Kodak ~~

Kinon O'Cann

"MarkČ" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in message
> Al Dykes wrote:
>> I did the march several times against Johnson and Nixon. I never
>> figured I'd have to do it again.
>>

>> http://www.6gen.com/photography/WDC/index.html
>>
>> I have about 100 more reaction shots that I may find time to work into
>> the story.

> Bush should take heart...
> -Because according to these pictures, he's opposed only by clowns, devils,
> and foul-mouthed weirdos.

Mark,

I don't know you, but I'm guessing you're a young white male. Am I right?

MarkČ

Kinon O'Cann wrote:
> "MarkČ" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in message
>> Al Dykes wrote:
>>> I did the march several times against Johnson and Nixon. I never
>>> figured I'd have to do it again.
>>>

>>> http://www.6gen.com/photography/WDC/index.html
>>>
>>> I have about 100 more reaction shots that I may find time to work
>>> into the story.

>> Bush should take heart...
>> -Because according to these pictures, he's opposed only by clowns,
>> devils, and foul-mouthed weirdos.

> Mark,
>
> I don't know you, but I'm guessing you're a young white male. Am I
> right?

Did you look at the pictures?
If not, take a look, and then you'll understand the HUMOR.

Bruce Lewis

"MarkČ" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> writes:

> Kinon O'Cann wrote:
> > "MarkČ" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in message

> >> Bush should take heart...
> >> -Because according to these pictures, he's opposed only by clowns,
> >> devils, and foul-mouthed weirdos.

> > Mark,
> >
> > I don't know you, but I'm guessing you're a young white male. Am I
> > right?

> Did you look at the pictures?
> If not, take a look, and then you'll understand the HUMOR.

Oh, I get it. One of the pictures shows someone in a devil mask and you
said "devil." Another picture shows someone in a clown outfit and you
said "clown". One of the signs included foul language and you said
"foul-mouthed". Sorry, the humor was too subtle for us.

Oh yes, most of the pictures show normal-looking people and you said
"only." Hilarious. Maybe you and Bill O'Reilly should get together and
write a joke book.