Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Fujifilm S5000

Fujifilm S5000

Michael Culloo

I have a fujifilm S5000 which has frozen. The display shows a blue screen
with the words 'no image' on it. The camera does not respond to any
manipulation. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

David Chien

Michael Culloo wrote:
> I have a fujifilm S5000 which has frozen. The display shows a blue screen
> with the words 'no image' on it. The camera does not respond to any
> manipulation. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.fujifilm.com/JSP/fuji/epa...sp?dbid=674543

Bruce Coryell

David Chien wrote:
> Michael Culloo wrote:
>
>> I have a fujifilm S5000 which has frozen. The display shows a blue screen
>> with the words 'no image' on it. The camera does not respond to any
>> manipulation. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>>

> http://www.fujifilm.com/JSP/fuji/epa...sp?dbid=674543

Did you try taking the batteries out for a few minutes, then putting
them back in (or even better, new batteries)?