Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Picture posting software for a wall of fame

Picture posting software for a wall of fame

rod

Picture posting software for a wall of fame

I'm looking for some picture posting software for a youth sports
website that I'm working on that would allow user to post their
favorite picture from a game. The software need to keep the last 12
pictures. As new pictures are posted the oldest ones fall off and are
not stored or archived. The software needs to automatically create a
thumbnail and resize the picture. If anyone knows of any thing like
this I would greatly appreciate it thanks in advance

bob crownfield

rod wrote:
> Picture posting software for a wall of fame
>
> I'm looking for some picture posting software for a youth sports
> website that I'm working on that would allow user to post their
> favorite picture from a game. The software need to keep the last 12
> pictures. As new pictures are posted the oldest ones fall off and are
> not stored or archived. The software needs to automatically create a
> thumbnail and resize the picture. If anyone knows of any thing like
> this I would greatly appreciate it thanks in advance

look at IDS,

http://ids.sourceforge.net/

samples at

http://thedigitalimages.com

rod

I looked at this script but I dont think it will let user even post
pictures to a website unless I'm overlooking something.