Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > 3rd party RAM

3rd party RAM

lfnetworking

I'll give this a second shot. According to info I received today
there's no longer "approved" 3rd party memory? Is this true?

Regardless, I'd still be interested in recommendations for reputable
resellers of cisco compatible memory parts

thanks

MC

lfnetworking wrote:
> I'll give this a second shot. According to info I received today
> there's no longer "approved" 3rd party memory? Is this true?
>
> Regardless, I'd still be interested in recommendations for reputable
> resellers of cisco compatible memory parts
>
> thanks

I buy third party memory mostly kingston, Keep spare cisco memory on hand

If I have any issues and/or return router then minimum cisco memory goes
back with the unit.