Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Reinstallation

Reinstallation

peter66

Hi
I will reinstall an installation on a cisco2500.

When i start the router it's booting me up and tells me only to hit the
ENTER key and not promting me to choose and begin an new installation.
whitch I want. After the boot I have no ather choice then to enter the
old installation which I don't have the passwd for to make any changes.
How do I reinstall everything on it to an new configuration.

Thanks
peter66

Walter Roberson

In article <bENgf.1309$zc1.238@amstwist00>,
peter66 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>I will reinstall an installation on a cisco2500.

>When i start the router it's booting me up and tells me only to hit the
>ENTER key and not promting me to choose and begin an new installation.
>whitch I want. After the boot I have no ather choice then to enter the
>old installation which I don't have the passwd for to make any changes.
>How do I reinstall everything on it to an new configuration.

Have you searched cisco's site for 2500 password recovery ?
-- Christopher Priest