Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon SD550 camera shake problem?

Canon SD550 camera shake problem?

John Broady

I just went out and bought a Canon SD550. I have been shocked by the
"camera shake warning" light that appears about 30% of the time I take
pictures. Has anyone else had this problem???

Steven Blackwood

That warning comes on whenever the shutter speed falls above a certain
threshold for slow speed. I believe it is 1/60 sec..

--
Steven Blackwood

"John Broady" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
>I just went out and bought a Canon SD550. I have been shocked by the
> "camera shake warning" light that appears about 30% of the time I take
> pictures. Has anyone else had this problem???

John Broady

For me, it comes on whenever I use the flash and I use the optical
zoom. If I don't zoom the warning light doesn't come on. If I zoom at
all, I get a warning light every time. The pictures come out fine, but
it's just very annoying.

Thanks for the info, though! John