Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: central Oregon coast pics

Reply
Thread Tools

Re: central Oregon coast pics

 
 
Robert
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-14-2005
Nice job, Conrad. I live in Oregon, so I know you've captured the essence
and beauty of our coast. I like your viewing site, too. Could you apply a
copy right signature to your pictures if you wanted to?

Bob






"Conrad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1126702806.829a596b5afbd999995ee998e67d33cb@t eranews...
>
> Hi,
>
> Here's the address if you would like to see a dozen of our central
> Oregon coast pictures using Canon 350XT:
>
>
> http://tinyurl.com/a7vg6
>
> Choose slide show; then larger; then speed.
>
> Best,
>
> Conrad
> Camp Sherman, Oregon
>
>
> --
> Conrad



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
kashe@sonic.net
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-15-2005
On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 06:52:41 -0700, "Robert" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Nice job, Conrad. I live in Oregon, so I know you've captured the essence
>and beauty of our coast. I like your viewing site, too. Could you apply a
>copy right signature to your pictures if you wanted to?
>
>Bob
>
>
>
>
>
>
>"Conrad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:1126702806.829a596b5afbd999995ee998e67d33cb@ teranews...
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Here's the address if you would like to see a dozen of our central
>> Oregon coast pictures using Canon 350XT:


Beautiful coast. Which lighthouse is it?


>>
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/a7vg6
>>
>> Choose slide show; then larger; then speed.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Conrad
>> Camp Sherman, Oregon
>>
>>
>> --
>> Conrad

>


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Pat
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-15-2005
located in Yahats, Oregon try http://www.hecetalighthouse.com/


 
Reply With Quote
 
kashe@sonic.net
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-15-2005
On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 18:08:41 -0700, "Pat"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>located in Yahats, Oregon try http://www.hecetalighthouse.com/
>


Thanks much -- I'll keep it on my list of places to visit when
I'm up that way.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
coast to coast and beyond! richard Computer Support 1 04-30-2008 02:08 AM
East Coast Central/South Florida Rubyists? Gregory Brown Ruby 4 04-02-2007 01:59 AM
Steve Wozniak on Coast To Coast AM RC Collins NZ Computing 6 05-11-2006 06:34 AM
An Oregon sunset The Black Laced One Computer Support 30 03-02-2005 12:11 AM
typical coast to coast drive time? Brian Computer Support 26 07-24-2003 09:46 PM



Advertisments