Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > free Photoshop plugins site

free Photoshop plugins site

Photo-Plugins

Hi all,
I just wanted to let you know about Photo-Plugins
(http://www.photo-plugins.com) a site I set up to distribute free
Photoshop plugins for photo processing.
Check out:
B/W Conversion
Contrast Mask
Local Contrast Enhancement
High Pass Sharpening
Lens Correction
Selective Saturation
Gradient Blur

Colin D

Photo-Plugins wrote:

> Hi all,
> I just wanted to let you know about Photo-Plugins
> (http://www.photo-plugins.com) a site I set up to distribute free
> Photoshop plugins for photo processing.
> Check out:
> B/W Conversion
> Contrast Mask
> Local Contrast Enhancement
> High Pass Sharpening
> Lens Correction
> Selective Saturation
> Gradient Blur

Thanks for the link. I wanted a color-b/w converter, so I downloaded
the one from this site. Not only does it convert to b/w well, it
simulates a number of b/w emulsions, like FP4, T-max etc. Very good.
Thank you.

Colin D.

Photo-Plugins

Colin D wrote:

> Photo-Plugins wrote:
>
>>Hi all,
>>I just wanted to let you know about Photo-Plugins
>>(http://www.photo-plugins.com) a site I set up to distribute free
>>Photoshop plugins for photo processing.
>>Check out:
>>B/W Conversion
>>Contrast Mask
>>Local Contrast Enhancement
>>High Pass Sharpening
>>Lens Correction
>>Selective Saturation
>>Gradient Blur

> Thanks for the link. I wanted a color-b/w converter, so I downloaded
> the one from this site. Not only does it convert to b/w well, it
> simulates a number of b/w emulsions, like FP4, T-max etc. Very good.
> Thank you.
>
> Colin D.

It's always nice to get positive feedback about my plugins.
Thank you too.

Flatulant Dingo

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005, at 09:48:10 [GMT +0300] (16:48:10 Saturday, 10
September 2005 where I live) "Photo-Plugins" wrote:

> I just wanted to let you know about Photo-Plugins
> (http://www.photo-plugins.com) a site I set up to distribute free
> Photoshop plugins for photo processing.

Do you happen to know if these can be used with Picasa at all?

clw

In article <1127040375.146211@athnrd02>,
Photo-Plugins <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Colin D wrote:
> >

> > Photo-Plugins wrote:
> >
> >>Hi all,
> >>I just wanted to let you know about Photo-Plugins
> >>(http://www.photo-plugins.com) a site I set up to distribute free
> >>Photoshop plugins for photo processing.
> >>Check out:
> >>B/W Conversion
> >>Contrast Mask
> >>Local Contrast Enhancement
> >>High Pass Sharpening
> >>Lens Correction
> >>Selective Saturation
> >>Gradient Blur

> > Thanks for the link. I wanted a color-b/w converter, so I downloaded
> > the one from this site. Not only does it convert to b/w well, it
> > simulates a number of b/w emulsions, like FP4, T-max etc. Very good.
> > Thank you.
> >
> > Colin D.

> It's always nice to get positive feedback about my plugins.
> Thank you too.

Will these work with Elements 3.0?
--
Panta rei

Photo-Plugins

clw wrote:
> In article <1127040375.146211@athnrd02>,
> Photo-Plugins <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>Colin D wrote:

>>>Thanks for the link. I wanted a color-b/w converter, so I downloaded
>>>the one from this site. Not only does it convert to b/w well, it
>>>simulates a number of b/w emulsions, like FP4, T-max etc. Very good.
>>>Thank you.
>>>
>>>Colin D.

>>It's always nice to get positive feedback about my plugins.
>>Thank you too.

> Will these work with Elements 3.0?

Yes, they are all compatible with Elements, and any other Photoshop
plugins compatible host application, like PSP,Irfanview etc.