Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Tokina Lens Question

Tokina Lens Question

S CARR

Hi group. I'm living in Toronto, Canada and am interested in buying the
Tokina 12-24 for my Nikon d70. Does anybody know if I can get one in the
Toronto area??? If not, does anyone in Canada have experience ordering from
B&H etc. I've heard this is a decent lens & about half the price of the
Nikon.
Thanks in advance.

Darrell

"S CARR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi group. I'm living in Toronto, Canada and am interested in buying the
> Tokina 12-24 for my Nikon d70. Does anybody know if I can get one in the
> Toronto area??? If not, does anyone in Canada have experience ordering
> from
> B&H etc. I've heard this is a decent lens & about half the price of the
> Nikon.
> Thanks in advance.

Vistek is the Canadian importer, which is why you don't see their
competition selling Tokina lenses.