Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > AD: Ultra-Sharpen 7.0 Pro On Sale - Sale Ends 9/30/05

AD: Ultra-Sharpen 7.0 Pro On Sale - Sale Ends 9/30/05

J. A. Mc.

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 18:02:45 -0600, "David Keller"
<(E-Mail Removed)> found these unused words floating about:

>"Pix on Canvas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Kingdom wrote:
>>> Robert Barnett don't you know spammers are to be despised?
>>>

>> In these groups, telling the group about one of the best tools in the
>> world for fixing fuzzy digital images, just getting better is hardly
>> spamming... Or perhaps all your photos are pin sharp and don't need
>> adjusting?

>I can't speak for any group cross-posted here except rec.photo.digital, and
>it's charter reads:
>
>1. CHARTER OF REC.PHOTO.DIGITAL
>
> "This group is for the discussion of all aspects of digital photography,
> including digital cameras, scanners, image manipulation software,
> printers, and CD-ROM technology. All postings made to this group should
> conform to existing Usenet guidelines (see news.announce.newusers for
> guideline documents). This group explicitly prohibits the posting of
> commercial advertisments or other promotional material, whether or not
> it is an any way related to photography. Binary postings (i.e. non text
> postings) are prohibited."
>
>The value of the product or the current price is irrelevant in that context.
>
>Given the clarity of that charter only a knucklehead would advertise here
>and only another knucklehead would support them in that, and not expect a
>cursory admonishment.

Just the fact that it's crossposted, declaims "SPAMmer" !

Robert Barnett

For a limited time you can buy Ultra-Sharpen 7.0 Pro at $5.00 off the
regular price. That makes the e-mail package $10 and the CD package $15.00 +
$3.00 shipping.

Ultra-Sharpen is an easy to use package for sharpening your digital images
with Photoshop. Ultra-Sharpen allows you to control what does and doesn't
get sharpened and how much is applied to the various areas. It can also
sharpen your images without sharpening the noise or grain in your images,
without haloing and without color or exposure shifts.

http://www.ultrasharpen.com

Kingdom

Robert Barnett don't you know spammers are to be despised?

Pix on Canvas

--
Douglas,
My name is but a handle on the doorway to my life.

Kinon O'cann

"Pix on Canvas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Kingdom wrote:
>> Robert Barnett don't you know spammers are to be despised?
>>

> In these groups, telling the group about one of the best tools in the
> world for fixing fuzzy digital images, just getting better is hardly
> spamming... Or perhaps all your photos are pin sharp and don't need
> adjusting?

Whatever they need, I won't buy from a spammer. Keep this trash off this NG,
please.

> --
> Douglas,
> My name is but a handle on the doorway to my life.

David Keller

"Pix on Canvas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Kingdom wrote:
>> Robert Barnett don't you know spammers are to be despised?
>>

> In these groups, telling the group about one of the best tools in the
> world for fixing fuzzy digital images, just getting better is hardly
> spamming... Or perhaps all your photos are pin sharp and don't need
> adjusting?

I can't speak for any group cross-posted here except rec.photo.digital, and
it's charter reads:

1. CHARTER OF REC.PHOTO.DIGITAL

"This group is for the discussion of all aspects of digital photography,
including digital cameras, scanners, image manipulation software,
printers, and CD-ROM technology. All postings made to this group should
conform to existing Usenet guidelines (see news.announce.newusers for
guideline documents). This group explicitly prohibits the posting of
commercial advertisments or other promotional material, whether or not
it is an any way related to photography. Binary postings (i.e. non text
postings) are prohibited."

The value of the product or the current price is irrelevant in that context.

Given the clarity of that charter only a knucklehead would advertise here
and only another knucklehead would support them in that, and not expect a
cursory admonishment.

Hecate

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 07:47:07 +1000, Pix on Canvas
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Kingdom wrote:
>> Robert Barnett don't you know spammers are to be despised?
>>

>In these groups, telling the group about one of the best tools in the
>world for fixing fuzzy digital images, just getting better is hardly
>spamming... Or perhaps all your photos are pin sharp and don't need
>adjusting?

Spam is spam, doesn't matter what the "product" is, even if it is
obviously aimed at someone like you who never gets their images sharp.

--

Hecate - The Real One

Scruff

"Kinon O'cann" <Yes.it's.me.Bowser> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Pix on Canvas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Kingdom wrote:
> >> Robert Barnett don't you know spammers are to be despised?
> >>

> > In these groups, telling the group about one of the best tools in the
> > world for fixing fuzzy digital images, just getting better is hardly
> > spamming... Or perhaps all your photos are pin sharp and don't need
> > adjusting?

> Whatever they need, I won't buy from a spammer. Keep this trash off this

NG,
> please.
>

> > --
> > Douglas,
> > My name is but a handle on the doorway to my life.

You're a moron. This is good stuff and totally PS specific.
I bought it so your opinion is negated.

Scruff

"David Keller" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:F6qTe.36$(E-Mail Removed)...

> 1. CHARTER OF REC.PHOTO.DIGITAL
>
> "This group is for the discussion of all aspects of digital

photography,
> including digital cameras, scanners, image manipulation software,
> printers, and CD-ROM technology. All postings made to this group should
> conform to existing Usenet guidelines (see news.announce.newusers for
> guideline documents). This group explicitly prohibits the posting of
> commercial advertisments or other promotional material, whether or not
> it is an any way related to photography. Binary postings (i.e. non text
> postings) are prohibited."
>
> The value of the product or the current price is irrelevant in that

context.

> Given the clarity of that charter only a knucklehead would advertise here
> and only another knucklehead would support them in that, and not expect a
> cursory admonishment.

CHARTER? We don't need no stinkin" CHARTER!
What kind of total pussy are you to post a charter item?

Neil Ellwood

On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 20:51:00 -0400, Scruff wrote:

> "Kinon O'cann" <Yes.it's.me.Bowser> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Pix on Canvas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >>

>> > In these groups, telling the group about one of the best tools in the
>> > world for fixing fuzzy digital images, just getting better is hardly
>> > spamming... Or perhaps all your photos are pin sharp and don't need
>> > adjusting?

>> Whatever they need, I won't buy from a spammer. Keep this trash off this

> NG,
>> please.
>>

>> > --
>> > Douglas,
>> > My name is but a handle on the doorway to my life.

> You're a moron. This is good stuff and totally PS specific.
> I bought it so your opinion is negated.

It is NOT 'good stuff'! As was pointed out it is against this newsgroups
charter and also doesn't give sufficient info. to be of any use to me
anyway.
Crossposting elim.
--
Neil