Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Free Xbox 360 (Fast and easy!)

Free Xbox 360 (Fast and easy!)

Bob

This is just like the Ipod deal where thousands of people (including
myself) got free brand new ipods

Here's how.....

1) Go to http://xbox360s.freepay.com/?r=21997525 and sign up

http://xbox360s.freepay.com/?r=21997525

2) Sign up for efax under their "Complete Offers" section. As long as
you cancel within 30 days, you will not be charged a cent!

3) Refer a few friends to do the same

4) Wait for November 15 for your XBox 360 to arrive!!!

Paul Heslop

go away

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

Dimitrios Tzortzakakis

Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr
? "Bob" <(E-Mail Removed)> ?????? ??? ??????
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> This is just like the Ipod deal where thousands of people (including
> myself) got free brand new ipods
>
> Here's how.....
>
> 1) Go to http://xbox360s.freepay.com/?r=21997525 and sign up
>
> http://xbox360s.freepay.com/?r=21997525

I would never sign up to an unknown site, just because some ass called Bob
suggests it.
> 2) Sign up for efax under their "Complete Offers" section. As long as
> you cancel within 30 days, you will not be charged a cent!

And if I *don't* cancel, I will be charged how much?
> 3) Refer a few friends to do the same
>
> 4) Wait for November 15 for your XBox 360 to arrive!!!

Bob

If you don't cancel, it's 9.99 a month I believe. But you can just
cancel after 2-3 days once the offer is verified. I really don't know
why so many people are still skeptical about this. There have been
various news stories on this group. See below....

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050822/cgm012.html?.v=18
http://www.dailyillini.com/media/pap...e-823423.shtml
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050627/cgm011.html?.v=12

Bill Funk

On 5 Sep 2005 15:41:09 -0700, "Bob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>If you don't cancel, it's 9.99 a month I believe. But you can just
>cancel after 2-3 days once the offer is verified. I really don't know
>why so many people are still skeptical about this. There have been
>various news stories on this group. See below....
>
>http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050822/cgm012.html?.v=18
>http://www.dailyillini.com/media/pap...e-823423.shtml
>http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050627/cgm011.html?.v=12

The reason most don't like this sort of marketing is because it
imposes on friendships.
I will not ask my friends to sign up for a bunch of "offers" so I can
get something free, knowing that some of them will lose money on it.
And, knowing that their names and other information will be sent to
marketing companies with the notation, "Here's a live one!"
If I wanted an Xbox (which I don't) I'd buy it.
This is assuming that there are actually "thousands" of people for
whom this has worked.

--
Bill Funk
Replace "g" with "a"

Dave Martindale

"Bob" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>If you don't cancel, it's 9.99 a month I believe. But you can just
>cancel after 2-3 days once the offer is verified. I really don't know
>why so many people are still skeptical about this. There have been
>various news stories on this group. See below....

Because it's another stupid pyramid scheme. Just look at the math: you
have to sign up 10 new people for every 1 who gets an Xbox. This means
that *at most* 1/11 of the people currently registered will have
received anything. Since there is a finite number of sufficiently-
gullible people in the universe, the pyramid will eventually collapse
as all of them do. When that happens, *at most* 1/11 of the total
number of people who signed up will have received anything, while *at
least* 10/11 will get nothing.

This assumes that the people running the scheme are honest, and that you
don't care about getting on marketing lists. At the very best, most
people will still get nothing.

Dave

Kevin

Bill Funk <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> The reason most don't like this sort of marketing is because it
> imposes on friendships.

This, by the way, is the same reason people immediately get onto my "not such
a good friend" books the moment they call me and ask vaguely if I'd be
interested in discussing a "business opportunity" with them.

"Is it Amway?", I ask.

"Well, uh... er.... it's a company called <x> which is a division of
Amway, er... yes..."

*click*