Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > download more than one file at a time

download more than one file at a time

ajash.pv@gmail.com

helooo... plz help,

i wana 2 download more than one file at a time(only single selection
of destintion).i mean the file save ask will show only one time but i
wana to store more than one file in that place at atime

Henrik Stidsen

On 2 Mar., 13:14, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> i wana 2 download more than one file at a time(only single selection
> of destintion).i mean the file save ask will show only one time but i
> wana to store more than one file in that place at atime

Use a zip or rar archive - thats the only way it can be done without
using flash or something like that.

ajash.pv@gmail.com

On Mar 2, 5:29 pm, "Henrik Stidsen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 2 Mar., 13:14, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
> > i wana 2 download more than one file at a time(only single selection
> > of destintion).i mean the file save ask will show only one time but i
> > wana to store more than one file in that place at atime

> Use a zip or rar archive - thats the only way it can be done without
> using flash or something like that.

ok thank you............ "Henirk Stidsen"

i but i don't know that... cn u help

Henrik Stidsen

On 2 Mar., 13:42, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> i but i don't know that... cn u help

Flash - sorry, no

Building a zip file? Thats included in Windows XP.

Mark Rae

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...multiple&meta=