Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > posting 20050825

posting 20050825

farrel_o@40networks.com

"No offense, but it's not that hard being smarter than most of you folks," J
oshua said. "Your planet's been broadcasting a bunch of stuff for the better
part of the last century. We've been paying attention to a lot of it. You c
an actually learn English from watching situation comedies several thousand
times."
I separated the clips into two piles. One was very small. The other was not.
I pointed to the smaller pile. "Do you know what this is?" I asked.
"I'm sorry," Adams said. "It's a hard job to have."
My grandmother looked over to me, confused.