Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Minolta DiMage 7 - firmware upgrades

Minolta DiMage 7 - firmware upgrades

~Vanilla Kisses~

I have been unable (for months!!) to order the firmware upgrade for
my Minolta Dimage 7, from konica's website... does anyone here
happen to have it, or know where I can get it?.. my current
firmware/model is a1v021u a180
I believe I need to upgrade to 2.0, then 2.1

thanks for the help..

Posted with NewsLeecher v2.0 RC2
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

Hal Lowe

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 02:42:50 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (~Vanilla Kisses~)
wrote:

>I have been unable (for months!!) to order the firmware upgrade for
>my Minolta Dimage 7, from konica's website... does anyone here
>happen to have it, or know where I can get it?.. my current
>firmware/model is a1v021u a180
>I believe I need to upgrade to 2.0, then 2.1
>
>thanks for the help..

>Posted with NewsLeecher v2.0 RC2
> * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
> * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

To the best of my knowledge all of the firmware and software updates
for the DiMAGE 7 are here:

http://kmpi.konicaminolta.us/eprise/...oftwareResults

Hal Lowe

http://www.halogos.com (logo t-shirts, mugs, etc.)
http://www.halowe-graphics.com/photo.html (digiPhoto)
http://www.1and1.com/?k_id=7391019 (web hosting)
http://www.halowe-graphics.com/tinc?...name=web_email

Hal Lowe

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 15:20:52 GMT, Hal Lowe <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 02:42:50 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (~Vanilla Kisses~)
>wrote:
>
>>I have been unable (for months!!) to order the firmware upgrade for
>>my Minolta Dimage 7, from konica's website... does anyone here
>>happen to have it, or know where I can get it?.. my current
>>firmware/model is a1v021u a180
>>I believe I need to upgrade to 2.0, then 2.1
>>
>>thanks for the help..
>>

>>----------------------------------------------
>>Posted with NewsLeecher v2.0 RC2
>> * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
>> * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet
>>----------------------------------------------
>>

>To the best of my knowledge all of the firmware and software updates
>for the DiMAGE 7 are here:
>
>http://kmpi.konicaminolta.us/eprise/...oftwareResults
>
>Hal Lowe
>
>http://www.halogos.com (logo t-shirts, mugs, etc.)
>http://www.halowe-graphics.com/photo.html (digiPhoto)
>http://www.1and1.com/?k_id=7391019 (web hosting)
>http://www.halowe-graphics.com/tinc?...name=web_email

I forgot to mention that the 2.01 is an update to 2.0, so you don't
require both.

Hal Lowe

http://www.halogos.com (logo t-shirts, mugs, etc.)
http://www.halowe-graphics.com/photo.html (digiPhoto)
http://www.1and1.com/?k_id=7391019 (web hosting)
http://www.halowe-graphics.com/tinc?...name=web_email

~Vanilla Kisses~

there's a firmware update that you have to *pay* for, (from 1.23..
which i got... to 2.0)
then 2.0, to 2.01 is free..
I need the 1.23 to 2.0

but, it's no longer available for download.. or to buy, I was
hoping someone here had it, and could share

the camera is slow.. and, it's supposed to help speed it up a bit
(slow at saving highest quality, largest size photos)

Posted with NewsLeecher v2.0 RC2
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

Hal Lowe

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 16:27:47 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (~Vanilla Kisses~)
wrote:

>there's a firmware update that you have to *pay* for, (from 1.23..
>which i got... to 2.0)
>then 2.0, to 2.01 is free..
>I need the 1.23 to 2.0
>
>but, it's no longer available for download.. or to buy, I was
>hoping someone here had it, and could share
>
>the camera is slow.. and, it's supposed to help speed it up a bit
>(slow at saving highest quality, largest size photos)

>Posted with NewsLeecher v2.0 RC2
> * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
> * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

There is no longer a 2.0, which is why you can't find it. It was
superceded by 2.01, which also is free.

That means that you can go directly from 1.23 to 2.0. If for some
reason you can't get it to work, I'd recommend that you contact
Minolta tech support.

Good luck!

http://www.halowe-graphics.com/music.html (Music Central)
http://www.1and1.com/?k_id=7391019 (web hosting)
http://www.halowe-graphics.com/tinc?...name=web_email

Hal Lowe

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 16:35:09 GMT, Hal Lowe <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 16:27:47 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (~Vanilla Kisses~)
>wrote:
>
>>there's a firmware update that you have to *pay* for, (from 1.23..
>>which i got... to 2.0)
>>then 2.0, to 2.01 is free..
>>I need the 1.23 to 2.0
>>
>>but, it's no longer available for download.. or to buy, I was
>>hoping someone here had it, and could share
>>
>>the camera is slow.. and, it's supposed to help speed it up a bit
>>(slow at saving highest quality, largest size photos)

>>Posted with NewsLeecher v2.0 RC2
>> * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
>> * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet
>>

>There is no longer a 2.0, which is why you can't find it. It was
>superceded by 2.01, which also is free.
>
>That means that you can go directly from 1.23 to 2.0.

That should read "you can go directly from 1.23 to 2.01."