Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > 16 photographs by al-Farrob - updating weekly now

16 photographs by al-Farrob - updating weekly now

al-Farrob

I have made slight chages in my photo site
and now I am updating it in a weekly basis
I invite you to see my photos, as always:
http://www.al-farrob.com

al-Farrob
--
http://www.al-farrob.com

Paul Schilter

Very nice site.

al-Farrob wrote:
> I have made slight chages in my photo site
> and now I am updating it in a weekly basis
> I invite you to see my photos, as always:
> http://www.al-farrob.com
>
> al-Farrob

Beach Bum

> I have made slight chages in my photo site
> and now I am updating it in a weekly basis
> I invite you to see my photos, as always:
> http://www.al-farrob.com

I like your new site design much better than the old. Also, it seems you
have some new photos. I like the photo blog. Will visit regularly now.

Cheers,

--
Mark

Photos, Ideas & Opinions
http://www.marklauter.com

al-Farrob

Beach Bum wrote:
> > I have made slight chages in my photo site
> > and now I am updating it in a weekly basis
> > I invite you to see my photos, as always:
> > http://www.al-farrob.com

> I like your new site design much better than the old. Also, it seems you
> have some new photos. I like the photo blog. Will visit regularly now.
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Mark
>
> Photos, Ideas & Opinions
> http://www.marklauter.com

I had no seen your site before, I added it to my links

Beach Bum

"al-Farrob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> I had no seen your site before, I added it to my links

Thank you

--
Mark

Photos, Ideas & Opinions
http://www.marklauter.com

Mark Roberts

> http://www.al-farrob.com

Great stuff as usual. I've caught several of your announcements of new
photos over the past year or two. I almost ignored the first one. Now
I'm always keeping an eye out for the next

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing