Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Nikon Coolwalker 30 Question

Nikon Coolwalker 30 Question

tzipple

It looks like a great tool. Is it compatible with Canon RAW format? Any
other Canon compatibility issues?

grenner

No, it is not compatiable with Canon raw, only Nikon raw. Look at the Epson
P2000 or the similar unit made by Jobo.

Greg
"tzipple" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> It looks like a great tool. Is it compatible with Canon RAW format? Any
> other Canon compatibility issues?

tzipple

Thanks. If the Epson is compatible, I will probably buy it.

grenner wrote:
> No, it is not compatiable with Canon raw, only Nikon raw. Look at the Epson
> P2000 or the similar unit made by Jobo.
>
> Greg
> "tzipple" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>It looks like a great tool. Is it compatible with Canon RAW format? Any
>>other Canon compatibility issues?

[BnH]

Try checking http://www.epson.com.au/products/mul...2000_specs.asp

I doubt it can take Canon 5D raw , but the others I think should be ok.

=bob=