Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > What the heck is RVB format?

What the heck is RVB format?

scummyjob@att.net

I have to send a picture RVB format, .gif extension.
I have Adobe Photoshop Elements. RVB is not in the glossary and there
isn't much on Google, in English anyway. So how do I do it?

Bart van der Wolf

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I have to send a picture RVB format, .gif extension.
> I have Adobe Photoshop Elements. RVB is not in the glossary and
> there isn't much on Google, in English anyway. So how do I do it?

RVB presumably stands for the French equivalent for RGB. That isn't
the same as a GIF fileformat, so the instructions seem a bit odd.

Bart

Mike Warren

Bart van der Wolf wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> I have to send a picture RVB format, .gif extension.
>> I have Adobe Photoshop Elements. RVB is not in the glossary and
>> there isn't much on Google, in English anyway. So how do I do it?

> RVB presumably stands for the French equivalent for RGB. That isn't
> the same as a GIF fileformat, so the instructions seem a bit odd.

Ahh.. If it's RGB then they probably mean RGB instead of HSV in
which case a standard GIF will be what they are after.

-Mike

Celcius

RVB is French (Rouge, vert, bleu) or RGB