Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Creating 360 images

Creating 360 images

Hallvard Tangeraas

I've successfully made a few panorama and even 360 degree images
by stitching together several photos.
What's the best way to present them to others?
There must be something better than scrolling left/right in a
regular graphic viewer window.

I've seen a few "Quicktime VR" images with Apple's own viewer,
and scrolling through the image with the mouse pointer is pretty
cool!
Are there any free Windows tools that allow me to create such
files from my existing panorama and 360 degree panorama JPG images?

--
Hallvard