Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon S2 IS test image

Canon S2 IS test image

russell

Ok.. This is my 2 bobs worth..
and that's the colour it was and it was handheld without any support at all.

http://russellhobman.multiply.com/photos

"SleeperMan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:UD6Ne.1555$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Near enough to a full moon, so I decided to test my new Canon S2 IS.
>> The camera was hand held, auto settings. Maximum zoom plus maximum
>> digital (puke!) zoom to see how it would go. I am very impressed by
>> the results.

MarkČ

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Near enough to a full moon, so I decided to test my new Canon S2 IS. The
> camera was hand held, auto
> settings. Maximum zoom plus maximum digital (puke!) zoom to see how it
> would go. I am very
> impressed by the results.
>
> http://tinypic.com/aoqc8j.jpg

Here's your image again...tweaked a bit for fringing, etc., and
in black & white:
http://www.pbase.com/image/47904789/original

Mark