Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > LS443 can change 8 kinds of digital camera without any money

LS443 can change 8 kinds of digital camera without any money

jonathansss

Consumers having Kodak LS443 can change 8 kinds of digital camera without
any money until Sep 30, 2005

In Taiwan, more than 700 people claimed their kodak LS443 digital cameras
had big problems about lens and exposure error.

They together built a family at yahoo
(http://tw.club.yahoo.com/clubs/KodakLS443Victim/), asked Kodak company
free to change new cameras for them, because of the product design error.
Kodak just let them upgrade but need to charge NT$4xxx, 7xxx.

The consumer protection committee communicated a year with Kodak Company,

Kodak finally announced (http://eos.kpos.com.tw/news/kol/LS443_0507.htm in
http://www.kol.com.tw). The consumers can free to change 8 kinds (LS755,
LS753, LS743, CX7530, Z700, C360, C340, C330) of digital cameras until Sep
30, 2005.
(http://www.appledaily.com.tw/News/in...Art_ID=1937495)

This is a great victory to Taiwan consumers.