Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Rotating a .mov file

Rotating a .mov file

Paul Welch

We made a video sideways with our Kodak camera and need to rotate it. Is
there a program that rotates .mov QuickTime movies? or avi files?

Thanks Paul

Ronald Baird

Greetings Paul,

I suggest that you download and try the latest version of the Kodak
software. In this software the Edit Video screens let you trim the video
(MOV and AVI file formats), add music to the video, and splice multiple
videos into a single video. You can ROTATE a video in any of the screens and
save your changes. Only videos can be edited in this window.

You can get the latest version by going to the Kodak pages and selecting the
5.0.3 update.

http://www.kodak.com/go/easysharesw

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company

"Paul Welch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:tKMMe.19955$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> We made a video sideways with our Kodak camera and need to rotate it. Is
> there a program that rotates .mov QuickTime movies? or avi files?
>
> Thanks Paul

Paul Welch

Ron,

Wow. New software works great. Just what I was looking for. I see
Kodak has made other changes as well. Thanks for the help.

We all in Florida miss seeing those Kodak Falcons on the nest.

Paul
Ormond Beach, Fl

Ronald Baird wrote:
> Greetings Paul,
>
> I suggest that you download and try the latest version of the Kodak
> software. In this software the Edit Video screens let you trim the video
> (MOV and AVI file formats), add music to the video, and splice multiple
> videos into a single video. You can ROTATE a video in any of the screens and
> save your changes. Only videos can be edited in this window.
>
> You can get the latest version by going to the Kodak pages and selecting the
> 5.0.3 update.
>
> http://www.kodak.com/go/easysharesw
>
> Let me know if you have any trouble.
>
> Ron Baird
> Eastman Kodak Company

Simple question: How to retain file size after just rotating image Yong Huang Digital Photography 2 02-25-2008 10:00 PM
Rotating a .mov file Paul Welch Computer Support 4 11-28-2007 08:04 AM
Rotating photo changes file size.??? Newbie question QX Digital Photography 9 10-09-2006 10:16 AM
Rotating my shield harmonics MCSE 16 06-13-2005 03:23 PM
Rotating a Picturebox Charles A. Lackman ASP .Net 1 10-14-2004 09:39 AM

Advertisments