Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > FOURSOMES LOVE THE 20D !!!

FOURSOMES LOVE THE 20D !!!

Annika1980

When it's too hot to play golf, just take your foursome to the lake!
http://members.aol.com/annika1980/toohot.jpg

It was 100 when I left work this afternoon so I went up on the
mountain to cool off and take some pics.
I didn't stay long since it was still about 95 up there.
Even this guy was panting:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/47808461
("Roadkill shot" taken out the car window w/400 5.6L + 1.4x TC.)

But it looked even hotter down on the river below.
Looks like they ran out of beer.

Matt Ion

Annika1980 wrote:
> When it's too hot to play golf, just take your foursome to the lake!
> http://members.aol.com/annika1980/toohot.jpg
>
> It was 100 when I left work this afternoon so I went up on the
> mountain to cool off and take some pics.
> I didn't stay long since it was still about 95 up there.
> Even this guy was panting:
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/47808461
> ("Roadkill shot" taken out the car window w/400 5.6L + 1.4x TC.)
>
> But it looked even hotter down on the river below.
> Looks like they ran out of beer.

Looks more like a cheap snapshot. Really, Brett, I've come to expect
far better quality from your 20D.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0533-1, 08/16/2005
Tested on: 8/16/2005 11:14:58 PM

Colin D

Matt Ion wrote:

> Annika1980 wrote:
> > When it's too hot to play golf, just take your foursome to the lake!
> > http://members.aol.com/annika1980/toohot.jpg
> >
> > It was 100 when I left work this afternoon so I went up on the
> > mountain to cool off and take some pics.
> > I didn't stay long since it was still about 95 up there.
> > Even this guy was panting:
> > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/47808461
> > ("Roadkill shot" taken out the car window w/400 5.6L + 1.4x TC.)
> >
> > But it looked even hotter down on the river below.
> > Looks like they ran out of beer.

> Looks more like a cheap snapshot. Really, Brett, I've come to expect
> far better quality from your 20D.

You missed it, too. Take a closer look at what's going on in the boat

Colin D.

Mike Warren

Colin D wrote:
> Matt Ion wrote:
>>
>> Annika1980 wrote:
>>> When it's too hot to play golf, just take your foursome to the lake!
>>> http://members.aol.com/annika1980/toohot.jpg
>>>
>>> It was 100 when I left work this afternoon so I went up on the
>>> mountain to cool off and take some pics.
>>> I didn't stay long since it was still about 95 up there.
>>> Even this guy was panting:
>>> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/47808461
>>> ("Roadkill shot" taken out the car window w/400 5.6L + 1.4x TC.)
>>>
>>> But it looked even hotter down on the river below.
>>> Looks like they ran out of beer.

>> Looks more like a cheap snapshot. Really, Brett, I've come to expect
>> far better quality from your 20D.
>>

> You missed it, too. Take a closer look at what's going on in the boat

Fishing?

-Mike

Celcius

Colin,
I saw it. I finally did!
There's no driver in the boat.
Marcel

"Colin D" <ColinD@killspam.127.0.0.1> wrote in message

> Matt Ion wrote:
> >
> > Annika1980 wrote:
> > > When it's too hot to play golf, just take your foursome to the lake!
> > > http://members.aol.com/annika1980/toohot.jpg
> > >
> > > It was 100 when I left work this afternoon so I went up on the
> > > mountain to cool off and take some pics.
> > > I didn't stay long since it was still about 95 up there.
> > > Even this guy was panting:
> > > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/47808461
> > > ("Roadkill shot" taken out the car window w/400 5.6L + 1.4x TC.)
> > >
> > > But it looked even hotter down on the river below.
> > > Looks like they ran out of beer.

> > Looks more like a cheap snapshot. Really, Brett, I've come to expect
> > far better quality from your 20D.
> >

> You missed it, too. Take a closer look at what's going on in the boat
>
> Colin D.

Biker2 \(Threadstopper\)

"Celcius" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Colin,
> I saw it. I finally did!
> There's no driver in the boat.
> Marcel

That's odd! I can see two drivers driving home

Steve
--
Milk floats, stainless steel sinks

Annika1980

>Looks more like a cheap snapshot. Really, Brett, I've come to expect
>far better quality from your 20D.

Hey, why don't you try shooting off a mountaintop from 3000 feet to a
moving boat below while trying to hold the 20D and the 400 f/5.6L and
the 1.4x TC ... with one hand!

I said, "shooting off." Huh-uh-uh-uh-uh.

Here's a slightly more pornographic version.
http://members.aol.com/annika1980/toohot2.jpg

Annika1980

>Fishing?

I believe they call that "dropping trow."

JohnR66

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> >Fishing?

> I believe they call that "dropping trow."

Surprise! Your on Canon Camera!

Anthony

Well Bret, it's about time you used your camera to take some photos to
entertain the male photographers.

I would say that this was taken in Croatia, however the water is the wrong
colour. So, maybe US?

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...