Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Digital StoreFront ???

Digital StoreFront ???

Mike Jenkins

Hi, I'd like to find a website that will allow me to post pictures of an
event that I've shot. I need a site that will allow folks who attended the
event to browse thumbnails, then order prints or just download files for
printing, and take care of the financial end of the process. I tried Express
Digital and PhotoReflect Internet storefront. Both of these were too
complicated for me. PhotoReflect charges 15%, which is fine for now Keep in
mind that I'm a photographer, not a computer or business whizz. I need
something sleek and simple to use. Thanks for your help, Mike