Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > ? about Digital Anarchy Primatte

? about Digital Anarchy Primatte

Claude

Hi,

I was wondering if any of you had practical experience with digital
anarchy Primatte Chromakey?
I have a small photo company that specialize in school and sports
photography. I worked with their demo and it seams to work good. But
before I start shooting, I would like to know if any of you had
experiences good or bad with the software...

Thanks,