Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Best average price digital

Best average price digital

Bob

I am wanting to buy me a new good all around camera and not spend a fortune.
Is this possible.

kz8rt3

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Bob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I am wanting to buy me a new good all around camera and not spend a fortune.
> Is this possible.

I'll let others comment first.

(KZ8RT3 ducks behind fireproof shield)

Mark B.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am wanting to buy me a new good all around camera and not spend a
>fortune. Is this possible.

Sure. I guess it might depend on your definition of 'all around' and
'fortune'.

photo35744

You can buy a good digital for around $350.00. Just look.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am wanting to buy me a new good all around camera and not spend a
>fortune. Is this possible.

Nostrobino

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am wanting to buy me a new good all around camera and not spend a
>fortune. Is this possible.

Yes.

I got a Nikon Coolpix 4100 for my sister (her first digital camera) and she
loves it. It's very easy to use, has a 3x zoom lens, takes excellent photos,
comes with nice entry-level software and has a number of useful features,
some of them Nikon exclusives. The 4100 is now discontinued and superseded
by the 4600, almost identical but with some minor improvements. And it's
under $200 including shipping from a number of reliable online sellers like
buydig.com and Beach Camera.

So unless you have some specific needs or interests not indicated in your
post, that's what I would recommend, the Nikon Coolpix 4600.

N.