Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Supply camcorder battery in bulk or in retail

Supply camcorder battery in bulk or in retail

Gormless

"sinobatteryonline" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> http://www.sino

Whoops. I need go no further than the sino bit.
Thanks; no thanks.

Roy

"sinobatteryonline" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Good morning!
> We thank your for your cooperation for our business in advance.
> Now we take the liberty to write to you & are keenly desirous
> of enlarging our trade in various kinds of rechargeable
> batteries(laptop battery,camcorder battery, Universal External battery,
> E-Bicycle 24V NI-MH or 36V etc...
> but unfortunately have had no good connections in your country.
> Therefore we shall be obliged if you will kindly introduce
> us to some of the most capable and reliable importers in
> the district who are interested in these lines of goods.
> For details, warmly welcome visit our website:
> http://www.sinobatteryonline.com
> Your favourable information will be appreciated.
> Yours respectfully,
> Thanks a lot!
> GREENCELL Power Source(Shenzhen ) Co., Ltd.
> Add:Longgang District, Shenzhen P.R. China
> English website: http://www.sinobatteryonline.com
> Chinese website: http://www.batteryhospital.com
> Tel:0086-755-28984281
> Fax:0086-755-28984189
> MSN: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
> Yahoo messenger: (E-Mail Removed)
> Email:(E-Mail Removed)
> Should this mail troubles you ,please delete it.

Like they think wholesalers, and purchasing managers for big groups are
going to be impressed by this spam. These companies would Spam everyone in
the world if they thought they would make one extra sale.

I run a guesthouse and quite often get Spam from China offering bulk
supplies of things like plumbing joints and valves.

I sometimes wonder how many water pipes they think I have in my 6 bedroom
guesthouse, and what would happen if I ordered 1 pair of chrome plated 15mm
wash basin taps (Fawcets).

Roy G

ASAAR

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 00:30:15 GMT, Roy wrote:

> I run a guesthouse and quite often get Spam from China offering bulk
> supplies of things like plumbing joints and valves.
>
> I sometimes wonder how many water pipes they think I have in my 6 bedroom
> guesthouse, and what would happen if I ordered 1 pair of chrome plated
> 15mm wash basin taps (Fawcets).

Actually, in our Fawltey Towers only Faucets are found.