Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Back the troops with Project Bore Snake

Back the troops with Project Bore Snake

Omega

No comfort items here!

http://ProjectBoreSnake.org/

Paul Heslop

Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Roy

"Omega" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> No comfort items here!
>
> http://ProjectBoreSnake.org/

Get your boring american jingoism off this international photographic group.

Roy G

Paul Heslop

> Get your boring american jingoism off this international photographic group.
>
> Roy G

when replying to such Bullshit, Roy, it's a good idea to snip out the
offending addy etc so you're not passing it on second hand.
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Charlie Self

Paul Heslop wrote:
> > Get your boring american jingoism off this international photographic group.
> >
> > Roy G

> when replying to such Bullshit, Roy, it's a good idea to snip out the
> offending addy etc so you're not passing it on second hand.

And it's just another spam-scum, not American jingoism.

Paul Heslop

Charlie Self wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:
> > > Get your boring american jingoism off this international photographic group.
> > >
> > > Roy G

> > when replying to such Bullshit, Roy, it's a good idea to snip out the
> > offending addy etc so you're not passing it on second hand.

> And it's just another spam-scum, not American jingoism.

I would tend to agree
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Frank ess

Paul Heslop wrote:
>> Get your boring american jingoism off this international
>> photographic group.
>>
>> Roy G

> when replying to such Bullshit, Roy, it's a good idea to snip out
> the
> offending addy etc so you're not passing it on second hand.

sh