Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > photoshop to get rid of shadows frm large group shot ?

photoshop to get rid of shadows frm large group shot ?

MarkČ

"IRISH GENE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> >Ah.

> You made a classic mistake:
> -That of thinking everyone should line up against a wall which is
> directly
> behind them.
> I see people do this all the time, and it's usually a bad idea. >
>
> i didn't have a choice that was the best possible scenerio , i had to
> be able to get everyone in the picture and be able to crop it to 16 x
> 20 .
> there were machines behind me and they moved carts to make room for the
> people .
> i would have been better off to point the lights more towards the
> flooor than right on the people, like i did .
> > Far better is to have significant distance behind them, for several

> reasons
> (background blur, no shadows, emphasis on people, etc.) >
> agreed
>
>>You're right...that's a tough one to fix without a lot of fiddling. >

> UGH !
> any takers for a fee (free is good to , ill pay it forword )if i send
> the raw files on disc ?

I'll have a go if you want to send the RAW file...
Note the missing number in my e-mail...