Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Slide Show Software

Slide Show Software

mark b

I have produced a slide show using Adobe Photoshop Elements with music and
transitions.

I was quite pleased with the result until I saw someone else's slide show.

It had a lot more sophisticated transitions than mine.

Can you suggest software which does slideshows.

Thank you

mark b

MarkČ

"mark b" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ddccng$r3q$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have produced a slide show using Adobe Photoshop Elements with music and
>transitions.
>
> I was quite pleased with the result until I saw someone else's slide show.
>
> It had a lot more sophisticated transitions than mine.
>
> Can you suggest software which does slideshows.
>
> Thank you

Pro Show Gold is second to none.

Go to photodex.com and download the trial.

It can create out put to DVD, .EXE, e-mail, screensaver, video CD, on-line
via their free web hosting, and many others.
I use it's DVD output option most, and have sold the results professionally,
and with high acclaim.

It's about $60-$70 and under-priced.

Make sure you get the "gold" version if you want the DVD output option.
This is what separates Pro Show from Pro Show Gold.

-Mark

Fish

Dear Mark,

You can try Slide Show Pilot:
http://colorpilot.com/slideshow.html
At the program's page you may find references to the following articles
to get the detail information with screenshots:
- How to create Slide Show;
- How to add music/sound to Slide Show;
- How to add captions to Slide Show;
- How to add transition effects to Slide Show;
- How to create Album;
- How to generate Web Gallery;
- How to play Slide Show on a home DVD player;
- Slide Show Example.
To download the program go to http://colorpilot.com/load/slide.exe

Best regards,

Olga
Two Pilots
http://www.colorpilot.com

JustMe

"mark b" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ddccng$r3q$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have produced a slide show using Adobe Photoshop Elements with music and
>transitions.
>
> I was quite pleased with the result until I saw someone else's slide show.
>
> It had a lot more sophisticated transitions than mine.
>
> Can you suggest software which does slideshows.
>
> Thank you
>
> mark b

I've tried a half dozen or so and have found that Memories On Tv available
at http://www.codejam.com/ to be one of the best of the bunch.

tomcas

mark b wrote:
> I have produced a slide show using Adobe Photoshop Elements with music and
> transitions.
>
> I was quite pleased with the result until I saw someone else's slide show.
>
> It had a lot more sophisticated transitions than mine.
>
> Can you suggest software which does slideshows.
>
> Thank you
>
> mark b

My vote goes to Arcsoft DVD slideshow which is now bundled with ShowBiz
DVD 2. Its got most of the bells and whistles the better ones have but
the pan and zoom controls are real nice. There's a fully functional 15
day trial download available.
http://www.arcsoft.com/en/support/do...downloadid=218

mark b

Thanks for the pointers guys, I'm on the case!

mark b