Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > water Lilies Blooming-Pictures

water Lilies Blooming-Pictures

bbrown9506

Woke up to see two of my Lilies blooming, always quite a site..check it
out, now if my water hyacinth would ever bloom! thanks and happy
ponding

http://mysocalledpondlife.blogspot.com/

Marvin

bbrown9506 wrote:
> Woke up to see two of my Lilies blooming, always quite a site..check it
> out, now if my water hyacinth would ever bloom! thanks and happy
> ponding
>
> http://mysocalledpondlife.blogspot.com/

Flower pictures can be modified with watercolor reffect (e.g., in Paint Shop Pro) and
printed on watercolor paper. They look great in a frame. I have one hanging that I
changed by adjusting the colors, running through a watercolor filter, and adding a frame
that gives jagged edges, like torn paper.