Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Capture Text Plain in Cisco AS5300

Capture Text Plain in Cisco AS5300

juanitomoyano@gmail.com

How can I capture a text plain with CISCO AS5300?

Aaron Leonard

On 16 Nov 2005 11:30:56 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

~ How can I capture a text plain with CISCO AS5300?

I have no clue what you are talking about. Can you describe your
intended application in more detail? Where is this text coming from?
Who is outputting/transmitting it? Who needs to capture it? What do
you intend to do with it once it's captured?

Ramon F Herrera

The first thing you need to do is to forget about doing Cisco system
administration with a Windows PC. Set up a Linux server and transfer
your files with tftp.

#copy startup-config tftp:

-RFH

gene martinez

"Ramon F Herrera" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>The first thing you need to do is to forget about doing Cisco system
>administration with a Windows PC. Set up a Linux server and transfer
>your files with tftp.
>
>#copy startup-config tftp:

Why? I setup 100's of Cisco switches using windows and tftp..