Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Zoo problems

Zoo problems

Bill Funk

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 06:52:14 GMT, "Don" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Go to a zoo that is better set up and doesn't rely so much on "wire cages".

You mean, as opposed to the one you're already at?

--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"

Today at the Tucson Zoo with new 50mm f/1.4 james Digital Photography 3 05-07-2005 09:05 AM
Favorite UK Zoo/Safari Park Giulia Digital Photography 5 03-30-2005 07:32 PM
Lovely shots of Melbourne Zoo (10D) usenet@imagenoir.com Digital Photography 7 01-14-2005 01:29 AM
Unusual "Zoo" Zach Digital Photography 8 12-08-2004 01:02 PM
Wildlife photos from Melbourne Zoo Lionel Digital Photography 0 01-17-2004 11:42 AM

Advertisments