Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > What is WnAspiNT

What is WnAspiNT

Melv

I am using a program (Proshow gold) to make slideshows however when I come
to burn them onto dvd I get the following error message "WnAspiNT] (12)
Error reading DosDevice information
Error = 122"

My DVD is a Philips PBDV1640P
Regards
Melv

David J Taylor

Melv wrote:
> I am using a program (Proshow gold) to make slideshows however when I
> come to burn them onto dvd I get the following error message
> "WnAspiNT] (12) Error reading DosDevice information
> Error = 122"

ASPI is the interface for some SCSI disks. More here:

http://www.nu2.nu/aspi/

http://www.ncf.carleton.ca/~aa571/aspi.htm

Might help?

David

Melv

The download from the first link worked a treat thank you very much.
Melv
"David J Taylor"
<(E-Mail Removed)-this-bit.nor-this-part.uk.invalid> wrote in
message news:eTjJe.83945$(E-Mail Removed). uk...