Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photos of animals

Photos of animals

Xiaoxin Yin

Photos at San Diego Zoo

http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/san_diego_zoo

Photos at San Diego Wild Animal Zoo

http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/san_diego_wild_animal_zoo

Welcome to share your comments!

Frank ess

Xiaoxin Yin wrote:
> Photos at San Diego Zoo
>
> http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/san_diego_zoo
>
> Photos at San Diego Wild Animal Zoo
>
> http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/san_diego_wild_animal_zoo
>
> Welcome to share your comments!

I enjoyed looking at your pictures. Very colorful, descriptive, and
sharp. Thank you for the opportunity.

My sister walks at the zoo every day. She has a relationship with the
"Imitation" primate: whenever she passes the window the animal is
excited, and will not calm until my sister shows her the entire
contents of her purse.

--
Frank ess

wavelength

Nice stuff.. Wish the zoo here was half that nice.

Peter A. Stavrakoglou

"Xiaoxin Yin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dd3k9a$jvl$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Photos at San Diego Zoo
>
> http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/san_diego_zoo
>
> Photos at San Diego Wild Animal Zoo
>
> http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/san_diego_wild_animal_zoo
>
> Welcome to share your comments!

Nice photos. The 300D is a very capable camera, you use it well. The Sigma
lens performs very well for a kit lens.

Xiaoxin Yin

Thanks. I like the Sigma lens very well. It is slow. But it is amazingly
sharp.

"Peter A. Stavrakoglou" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:BpeJe.20929$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Xiaoxin Yin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:dd3k9a$jvl$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Photos at San Diego Zoo
>>
>> http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/san_diego_zoo
>>
>> Photos at San Diego Wild Animal Zoo
>>
>> http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/san_diego_wild_animal_zoo
>>
>> Welcome to share your comments!

> Nice photos. The 300D is a very capable camera, you use it well. The
> Sigma lens performs very well for a kit lens.

MarkČ

"Xiaoxin Yin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dd3k9a$jvl$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Photos at San Diego Zoo
>
> http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/san_diego_zoo
>
> Photos at San Diego Wild Animal Zoo
>
> http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/san_diego_wild_animal_zoo
>
> Welcome to share your comments!

I enjoyed viewing your shots of "our" great zoo.
You inspired me to post a few of my own San Diego Zoo shots!
Take a look here:
http://www.pbase.com/markuson/zoo

Anyone who visits the area...make sure you don't miss this **world class**
place!
The San Diego Zoo is unlike any other in the world. -Not only the animals,
but the presentation of the animals is spectacular. Very few "cages." Most
are contained in beautifully and approprately landscaped "environments"
including plants/flowers/trees/terrain from the animal's natural habitat.

-Mark

Peter A. Stavrakoglou

"MarkČ" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in message

> I enjoyed viewing your shots of "our" great zoo.
> You inspired me to post a few of my own San Diego Zoo shots!
> Take a look here:
> http://www.pbase.com/markuson/zoo
>
> Anyone who visits the area...make sure you don't miss this **world class**
> place!
> The San Diego Zoo is unlike any other in the world. -Not only the
> animals, but the presentation of the animals is spectacular. Very few
> "cages." Most are contained in beautifully and approprately landscaped
> "environments" including plants/flowers/trees/terrain from the animal's
> natural habitat.
>
> -Mark

LOL! "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" made me laugh, that is an excellent shot!
Your other photos are really nice, thanks.

Paul Schilter

Well here's what I want to know. What did you do to those animals to get
them to pose for you like that? You must spend a lot of time at the zoo,
great job BTW.
Paul

Xiaoxin Yin wrote:
> Photos at San Diego Zoo
>
> http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/san_diego_zoo
>
> Photos at San Diego Wild Animal Zoo
>
> http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/san_diego_wild_animal_zoo
>
> Welcome to share your comments!

mystery of the beast? -> YOU LOSE -> capisce animals? dale Digital Photography 0 03-23-2008 01:05 PM
Animals last time Petrakid C++ 3 10-13-2006 09:32 PM
Re: Animals in America Consultant MCSE 0 02-02-2006 04:11 PM
"Red Eye" effect of animals digital@colorpilot.com Digital Photography 14 03-04-2005 05:39 PM
animals outside in low light Earl Digital Photography 4 10-16-2004 11:35 PM

Advertisments