Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Off topic - Will humidity damage laptop?

Off topic - Will humidity damage laptop?

Shawn Hirn

In article <(E-Mail Removed) om>,

> Greetings! I was sitting outside at the back of the house and I was
> going through the posts of this NG few minutes back in my laptop. The
> state I live in USA is very hot and humid. Some one suggested that
> outside humidity may damage the lap top. What is your opinion? With
> thanks.

Check the manual that came with your laptop. It should have a
recommended humidity rating in it.

OFF TOPIC:Re: C compiler question (I hope this is on topic) jacob navia C Programming 5 05-30-2010 02:22 PM
Should I worry about humidity Matt Silberstein Digital Photography 8 08-21-2004 09:09 PM
Looking for a camera for my mother-in-law UPDATE: humidity resistantand compact now primary requirements spodosaurus Digital Photography 5 05-23-2004 12:05 PM
Low humidity Juraj Ljubesic Cisco 5 02-27-2004 11:19 PM
Why is LOW relative humidity a factor with Lithium Batteries? Bob Travis Digital Photography 6 10-11-2003 12:48 PM

Advertisments