Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > fair-pictures

fair-pictures

G. Hoppenbrouwers

Fair is for many adults and childeren pure emotion.
I tried to capture this.
That was not so easy to do, given the high contrast-, brightness- and
lightdifferences.
Thereby also the frequently flashing movements of the subject.
12 images on:
http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/diversen/index13.html
and futher.

Your comments are highly appreciated.

Gregoir

MarkČ

"G. Hoppenbrouwers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dd26uv$fbs$(E-Mail Removed)1.nb.home.nl...
> Fair is for many adults and childeren pure emotion.
> I tried to capture this.
> That was not so easy to do, given the high contrast-, brightness- and
> lightdifferences.
> Thereby also the frequently flashing movements of the subject.
> 12 images on:
> http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/diversen/index13.html
> and futher.
>
> Your comments are highly appreciated.
>
> Gregoir

These are fantastic.
-Especially those which clearly required tricky focus and panning.
These movement shots are hard to pull off, and the fact that they are
slightly blurred only adds to their effectiveness.
Well done.
That fair also seemed to attract only children who belong on TV
commercials... very cute kids.

Colin D

"G. Hoppenbrouwers" wrote:

> Fair is for many adults and childeren pure emotion.
> I tried to capture this.
> That was not so easy to do, given the high contrast-, brightness- and
> lightdifferences.
> Thereby also the frequently flashing movements of the subject.
> 12 images on:
> http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/diversen/index13.html
> and futher.
>
> Your comments are highly appreciated.
>
> Gregoir

Magnificent. A whole gamut of emotions is stirred by these shots.
Superb images, evocative, incredibly beautiful studies of real people.
I am awed and, yes, humbled, by the excellence of your photography. I
have seen few images of people as good, and never in a collection like
this.

Colin D.

M. Smile

Beautiful!
Colorful, sharp yet no visible noise.
That's a lot of work.
If I may ask, what camera(s) did you use to do that and, did you enhance the
pictures in any way.

M.S.

"G. Hoppenbrouwers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dd26uv$fbs$(E-Mail Removed)1.nb.home.nl...
> Fair is for many adults and childeren pure emotion.
> I tried to capture this.
> That was not so easy to do, given the high contrast-, brightness- and
> lightdifferences.
> Thereby also the frequently flashing movements of the subject.
> 12 images on:
> http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/diversen/index13.html
> and futher.
>
> Your comments are highly appreciated.
>
> Gregoir

G. Hoppenbrouwers

"MarkČ" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> schreef in bericht

> "G. Hoppenbrouwers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:dd26uv$fbs$(E-Mail Removed)1.nb.home.nl...
>> Fair is for many adults and childeren pure emotion.
>> I tried to capture this.
>> That was not so easy to do, given the high contrast-, brightness- and
>> lightdifferences.
>> Thereby also the frequently flashing movements of the subject.
>> 12 images on:
>> http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/diversen/index13.html
>> and futher.
>>
>> Your comments are highly appreciated.
>>
>> Gregoir

> These are fantastic.
> -Especially those which clearly required tricky focus and panning.
> These movement shots are hard to pull off, and the fact that they are
> slightly blurred only adds to their effectiveness.
> Well done.
> That fair also seemed to attract only children who belong on TV
> commercials... very cute kids.

Thank you Mark.

Best Regards,

Gregoir (NL)

G. Hoppenbrouwers

"Colin D" <ColinD@killspam.127.0.0.1> schreef in bericht

> "G. Hoppenbrouwers" wrote:
>>
>> Fair is for many adults and childeren pure emotion.
>> I tried to capture this.
>> That was not so easy to do, given the high contrast-, brightness- and
>> lightdifferences.
>> Thereby also the frequently flashing movements of the subject.
>> 12 images on:
>> http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/diversen/index13.html
>> and futher.
>>
>> Your comments are highly appreciated.
>>
>> Gregoir

> Magnificent. A whole gamut of emotions is stirred by these shots.
> Superb images, evocative, incredibly beautiful studies of real people.
> I am awed and, yes, humbled, by the excellence of your photography. I
> have seen few images of people as good, and never in a collection like
> this.
>
> Colin D.

Thank you Colin.

Greetings from Holland,

Gregoir

G. Hoppenbrouwers

"M. Smile" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:K9cJe.32336$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> Beautiful!
> Colorful, sharp yet no visible noise.
> That's a lot of work.
> If I may ask, what camera(s) did you use to do that and, did you enhance
> the pictures in any way.

I use a Canon 10D with a Tamron 28-75 2,8.
EVERY digital image needs some postprocessing, so do mine.

Greetings from Holland,

Gregoir