Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > UK benchmark prices for memory

Reply
Thread Tools

UK benchmark prices for memory

 
 
Joe Smith
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-04-2005
I am in the UK.

I am new to digital photography and would like to know which supplier
I can use to give me an indication of the average price for memory.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Paul Heslop
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-04-2005
Joe Smith wrote:
>
> I am in the UK.
>
> I am new to digital photography and would like to know which supplier
> I can use to give me an indication of the average price for memory.


7dayshop is good

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/defa...Path=777_4_401

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
-------------------------------------------------------
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Tiny Tim
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-04-2005
"Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Joe Smith wrote:
>>
>> I am in the UK.
>>
>> I am new to digital photography and would like to know which supplier
>> I can use to give me an indication of the average price for memory.

>
> 7dayshop is good
>
> http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/defa...Path=777_4_401
>
>Better yet, use a price search engine like
>http://www.pricerunner.co.uk/computi.../memory-cards/ to hunt out
>the best prices for each type and size of memory.



 
Reply With Quote
 
carrigman
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-04-2005
Some excellent prices on www.ebay.co.uk

Carrigman

"Joe Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:96A8A41C2AA34D5E712@204.153.244.156...
>I am in the UK.
>
> I am new to digital photography and would like to know which supplier
> I can use to give me an indication of the average price for memory.



 
Reply With Quote
 
Unspam
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-04-2005


> I am in the UK.
>
> I am new to digital photography and would like to know which supplier
> I can use to give me an indication of the average price for memory.




Www.7dayshop.com

 
Reply With Quote
 
Mike Barnard
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-04-2005
On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 16:07:57 +0100, Joe Smith <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I am in the UK.
>
>I am new to digital photography and would like to know which supplier
>I can use to give me an indication of the average price for memory.


Just bought 512 meg Memory Stick Pro for 41.80 delivered from
www.picstop.co.uk. I looked all over and couldn't get it cheaper.


--
Regards from Mike and Jan Barnard.
South Coast, UK.

[To reply by email remove ".trousers" spamtrap from email address]

----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----
 
Reply With Quote
 
SM
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-04-2005

"Mike Barnard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 16:07:57 +0100, Joe Smith <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>I am in the UK.
>>
>>I am new to digital photography and would like to know which supplier
>>I can use to give me an indication of the average price for memory.

>
> Just bought 512 meg Memory Stick Pro for 41.80 delivered from
> www.picstop.co.uk. I looked all over and couldn't get it cheaper.
>
>
> --
> Regards from Mike and Jan Barnard.
> South Coast, UK.
>
> [To reply by email remove ".trousers" spamtrap from email address]
>
> ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet
> News==----
> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+
> Newsgroups
> ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption
> =----


Didn't look hard enough

http://www.mymemory.co.uk/memory/San...mory/Stick/PRO

Have used them before with no problems

SM


 
Reply With Quote
 
Mike Barnard
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-07-2005
On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 17:37:26 GMT, "SM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> Just bought 512 meg Memory Stick Pro for 41.80 delivered from
>> www.picstop.co.uk. I looked all over and couldn't get it cheaper.


>Didn't look hard enough
>
>http://www.mymemory.co.uk/memory/San...mory/Stick/PRO


Heh, wrong!

SanDisk 512MB Memory Stick PRO
33.26 plus 5.82 VAT = 39.08

Subtotal:
39.08

Postage to United Kingdom
3.95

Grand Total:
43.03

So, I stand by my original post, 41.80 delivered.





--
Regards from Mike and Jan Barnard.
South Coast, UK.

[To reply by email remove ".trousers" spamtrap from email address]

----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Latest XML Parsing/Memory Benchmark jimmy Zhang XML 0 03-05-2008 12:55 AM
Latest XML Parsing/Memory Benchmark jimmy Zhang Java 0 03-05-2008 12:52 AM
benchmark to calculate the time of each memory access shrishjain@gmail.com C++ 0 05-16-2005 07:46 PM
memory/IO intensive Java benchmark John Doe Java 0 10-29-2004 07:21 AM



Advertisments