Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > copy EXIF date to IPTC creation date

copy EXIF date to IPTC creation date

Israel Hsu

Hi,

Is there some program that will batch copy the EXIF date/time field to
the IPTC creation date/time field? My digital camera sets the EXIF
fields, obviously, but I want some IPTC fields also filled in.

I use IrfanView, Exifer, and most recently, PixVue (looks like a really
great program!), but I cannot find this feature among any of them.

Thanks for your help.