Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Anyone Using A Large Format Printer?

Anyone Using A Large Format Printer?

Isaiah Beard

MoParMaN wrote:
\
>>I print presentation graphics, photos and some digitized art regularly on
>>an HP Designjet 1055CM. Does the job quite nicely:
>>
>>http://tinyurl.com/aoeoq
>>

> That's what I've been looking at, that and the 500/800 series.

They're not bad printers, either. The DesignJet line is really the only
HP branded hardware I'd ever recommend these days. I really hope HP
doesn't screw the line up like they have with everything else they now make.

Now, if Canon entered the large format market, I'm sure they'd clean
HP's clock.

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.