Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Allowing Specific MAC Address Access

Allowing Specific MAC Address Access

Albie

How can I set my firewall configuration to allow a MAC address access
to our network? Setup for access would be limited to a specific time
frame and only allow a single user. Another specification is that the
user will only see two of several fileservers.

Walter Roberson

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
Albie <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
:How can I set my firewall configuration to allow a MAC address access
:to our network? Setup for access would be limited to a specific time
:frame and only allow a single user. Another specification is that the
:user will only see two of several fileservers.

Platform? Software version?
never make copies, only human beings make copies. Computers are given
commands, not permission. Only people can be given permission."
-- Brad Templeton