Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > D70s wont power up memory led will stay blinking

D70s wont power up memory led will stay blinking

scuba@uaimail.com.br

Does anybody had this problem with the D70s. Tried the reset button
with no luck. The top display shows nothing with the battery in place
and the memory green led will blink constantly when the memory is in
place. I am able to briefly see a picture taken when pressing the play
button but will shut off straight after. Any comments apreciated.

Thanks...

Owamanga

On 17 Jul 2005 18:43:25 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Does anybody had this problem with the D70s. Tried the reset button
>with no luck. The top display shows nothing with the battery in place
>and the memory green led will blink constantly when the memory is in
>place. I am able to briefly see a picture taken when pressing the play
>button but will shut off straight after. Any comments apreciated.

Never seen that before. Have you tried taking the lens off in case
there is a faulty connection screwing up the camera?

....fully charged the battery ?

--
Owamanga!
http://www.pbase.com/owamanga

JR

This was a problem with the D70....You will have to send it in to Nikon
service...

JR

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Does anybody had this problem with the D70s. Tried the reset button
> with no luck. The top display shows nothing with the battery in place
> and the memory green led will blink constantly when the memory is in
> place. I am able to briefly see a picture taken when pressing the play
> button but will shut off straight after. Any comments apreciated.
>
> Thanks...

[BnH]

You sure is a D70s ? keep us updated and if possible mail me your serial.
A friend in Nikon is interested on the development of your unit.

thx

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Does anybody had this problem with the D70s. Tried the reset button
> with no luck. The top display shows nothing with the battery in place
> and the memory green led will blink constantly when the memory is in
> place. I am able to briefly see a picture taken when pressing the play
> button but will shut off straight after. Any comments apreciated.
>
> Thanks...

Jim

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Does anybody had this problem with the D70s. Tried the reset button
> with no luck. The top display shows nothing with the battery in place
> and the memory green led will blink constantly when the memory is in
> place. I am able to briefly see a picture taken when pressing the play
> button but will shut off straight after. Any comments apreciated.
>
> Thanks...

I had this problem with a D70. I bought it in March of 2004, and it
developed this problem in May of 2005. Nikon repaired it under warranty
even though it was more than a year old. The fix involved replacing two PC
boards...
Jim

Netgear WGR614 wireless LED blinking Jack B. Pollack Computer Support 5 01-05-2007 11:25 AM
Power and HDD LED's blinking Harrison Computer Support 2 09-13-2005 07:37 PM
led blinking continuosly. AM Cisco 0 02-25-2005 09:12 PM
2950T-24 dead with blinking sys led Michael Neumann Cisco 3 09-08-2004 04:57 PM
LED there be Light, a D.I.Y. LED ringlight E Pericoloso Sporgersi Digital Photography 18 08-19-2003 03:22 PM

Advertisments