Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > shared printer problem

shared printer problem

=?Utf-8?B?c2hlcHNwbGFjZQ==?=

I have a desktop with an HP printer hooked up via a parallel port, I have a
Toshiba Laptop that has wireless capability. I Have a Linksys router.
Internet works great.

Documents will only print if the user on the desktop logs off, and than logs
back on, total pain in the neck for my son who I make log off and than back
on so that I can print.

Any help out there?

=?Utf-8?B?c2hlcHNwbGFjZQ==?=

PS I am running Windows XP on both systems, please help