Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > upgrade - want something like a casio qv-2900

upgrade - want something like a casio qv-2900

simon

Currently using a Casio QV-2900UX.
Want to upgrade but want something that has something like the Casio's
swivelling lens.
I find this facility really useful and want a better camera that has this
facility.

What is out there??
SS

Mike Henley

simon wrote:
> Currently using a Casio QV-2900UX.
> Want to upgrade but want something that has something like the Casio's
> swivelling lens.
> I find this facility really useful and want a better camera that has this
> facility.
>
> What is out there??
> SS

Swivelling lenses sure look sweet.

David J Taylor

Mike Henley wrote:
> simon wrote:
>> Currently using a Casio QV-2900UX.
>> Want to upgrade but want something that has something like the
>> Casio's swivelling lens.
>> I find this facility really useful and want a better camera that has
>> this facility.
>>
>> What is out there??
>> SS

> Swivelling lenses sure look sweet.

But seem to have been replaced today with the swivel LCD, similar but not
quite the same. If you want the swivel lens, I'd suggest you look for a
second-hand Nikon Coolpix 990/995/4500. Somewhere might have a new 4500
in stock.

David